- There is more space to run, people are deterred by running in the rain
2. The rain washes away your sweat. Convenient.
3. You enjoy the stares you get from regular folk when they drive past you, thinking that you have lost your marbles.
4. You get to burn that extra mug of hot choc or cake you’ve been eating because the weather called for extra snacking.
5. The feeling you get is liberating, something about losing all your inhibitions and stuff like that. When did we ever get so afraid of rain anyway?