the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
Am sure everyone has New Year resolutions , even though they might vehemently claim they don’t have one. Today is the last day of 2012 and what a year it has been. At least for me.
As you think and reflect back on all the events that have unfolded throughout the year, what are you thankful for and what do you think could have been done differently?
If there is still bitterness or anger in your heart, isn’t it time to let go? Carrying that burden only weighs one person down, you. Let go and let God.
If your year has been filled with much joy and laughter, then good for you 🙂 Spread it around even more, we need more happy and positive people around.
As for me, I had a pretty challenging year but I am glad that I had to take a few knocks here and there. Makes for better learning experience don’t you think?
So what’s my New Year’s Resolution? I have a few but am just gonna share the ones on health and fitness here:
1. Eat less sugar!
2. Better my timing in my 5km (PB:24min), 10km (PB:52min) and 42km (PB:5hr) in 2013.
I already have two runs lined up 🙂
3. Learn how to swim the freestyle properly
4. Go overseas for a diving, climbing or running holiday (any would be good, I really don’t mind.)
5. Straighten my leg in the standing head to knee pose in Bikram, tall order I know.
6. Pass my courses on nutrition which I have signed up for.
7. Include more natural foods and less refined foods in my diet.
A lot hor… So far, I can only think of these at the moment but it’s what I really would like to be consistent in throughout 2013.
What’s your health and fitness resolution for 2013 going to be? Lose weight? Run an ultra? Eat more greens? Do share!
Thanks for reading offshewent, health and fitness blog Singapore
If you enjoyed it, kindly do share your thoughts by leaving a comment. If you like to get the latest updates, you can subscribe to the RSS feed by entering your email address at the top of the page or simply give me some encouragement by liking offshewent on Facebook here. 🙂